Gaming At Hobby Workshop!
As well as getting amazing prices, a huge range of stock and being greeted by the best Doggo’s around, now you can come and game at Hobby Workshop!.Book your space now
Our Gaming Room Is Now Open!
We’ve been hard at work improving the store over the last year and steadily working on a Gaming Space for everyone to use!, We have 9 tables fully set up for 2k point games with Battle Mats and terrain ready to go plenty of parking right outside the shop.. And gaming is FREE !!
We’ll be opening late night on Tuesdays until 10pm and all day Saturday till 5pm for Gaming too, also every day in the week when the shop is open, As interest grows i’m sure we’ll be extending this to more late nights too!
Booking a table is nice and easy to do, just Click Here To Book or call up and we can book you in.
- Personal belongings should be kept under your table or be on your gaming space. Hobby Workshop will not be held responsible for any items damaged lost or stolen.
- Please respect other player's space and belongings. Always ask before touching another person's miniatures, rule books etc.
- Make sure to pay for any food or drink taken from the snack bar. Ask a member of staff if you need any change.
- You are allowed to bring drinks and snacks to the club but no hot or odorous food.
- Please clean up after yourself, use the bins provided. Ask a member of staff if you need assistance.
- Do not hesitate to contact staff if you'd like additional terrain, game mats or game aids.
- Please be ready to leave when your time slot ends, we recommend beginning packing up 15 minutes prior.
- You are welcome to bring your child (under 16) to teach them a game, but please be aware that it is grown up environment.
- Although we do allow swearing with good intent and adult banter, we do ask you to keep your language and behaviour respectful of others.
- Unaccompanied children under the age of 16 are not permitted.
- We have zero tolerance for any kind of harassment or abuse. You will be removed from the club.
- In complex games there may be times where something isn’t clear, if a quick chat doesn’t resolve the issue, you should roll off and winner decides the outcome.
- CCTV is in operation for your safety and security.